Senior Front-End Web Developer
Silensec, a leading security consultancy and training company with offices in Cyprus, Kenya and UK is looking for Senior Software Developers to join its team in Cyprus. The Cyprus Office hosts Silensec's R&D and Innovation Center responsible for the development of Silensec's products. Successful candidates will work on highly scalable full stack technologies focused on cloud automation, big data analytics and machine learning and, obviously, cyber security! Specifically, Silensec looks for bright and fun minds to help in the development and innovation of the UI of its Cyber Range platform (www.cyberranges.com) and supporting the security cyberstars programe (www.cyberstars.pro)
- Creatively design cross platform UI/UX environments using VueJS.
- Design, document and develop testable components, plugins and interfaces.
- Work within an established application ecosystem to develop new features and functionalities.
- Lead new user interface design for micro-applications
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years experience in developing Web UI and at least 2 years experience in working with VueJS and ES5+
- Proven experience in developing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with the development team to brainstorm and research creative ideas.
- Experience with using git version control systems in line with other developers.
- Solid understanding of asynchronous web services.
- Clear understanding in build automation and test automation methodologies and leveraging tools such as npm and jest to do so.
- Disciplined approach in documentation, design and testing a plus.
- A strong supporter of beautiful coding styles.
- Experience with Quasar frameworks.
- Finding yourself thinking "I could probably write a plugin for this" and ending up doing so.
- Familiarity with event driven web socket development.
- Experience in working with D3.js and SVG format a big plus.
- A /bin/bash ninja.
- Ability to accurately hit moving targets with a Nerf gun.
Remuneration & Benefits
An attractive and competitive salary package including medical insurance will be offered to successful candidates based on their skillset and experience. Work remotely or join us to enjoy the sun and sea of Limassol.
About the Application Process
- You Apply – We review your application and contact you as soon as possible.
- We Challenge You – We give you a technical challenge to solve for us to learn more about your mindset and technical skills
- We Meet – We discuss more about the technical stuff, the job but also learn more about each other because we like our team and we are looking for a great colleague not just a great developer.
How to Apply
You can apply by sending your CV to careers[at]silensec.com or by filling up the form below
- Applications must be in PDF format
- File name must include your first and last name
- Silensec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified persons are encouraged to apply.